Mona Vale Public School

Empowered, enriched, equipped.

Telephone02 9999 3481

Forms - extended leave, medication, volunteering etc

Taking Extended Leave

If your child will be absent from school for 10 or more school days, please click the link to apply for extended leave. Student Extended Leave

Student Medication

If your child requires an Epipen, ventolin or any other emergency medication the office must have an Emergency Action Plan from the Doctor as well as a Individual Health Care Plan completed by the parents.

If these documents are not provided to the school, student enrolment can be suspended until they are provided.


Other medications such as antibiotics should be administered at home. Should your child require a one off medication at school please bring the medication to the office and sign a medication authorisation form. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL WITH MEDICATIONS (apart from Asthma puffers).

Please note any medications must be in the original, labelled bottle.  Medications must be accompanied with a measuring cup/spoon which is clearly labelled with dosage indicators.

Prescribed Medication


The following form is used when parents are helping in the classroom (when restrictions allow) or attending excursions eg reading groups or going to the zoo etc


When volunteering in the school we are legally required to have parents complete the Working With Children Check Volunteer form above.  Please complete this form and present it to the office along with your ID documents for 100 point check see attached document for details 100 POINTS PROOF OF ID (pdf 197 KB).  The office staff must copy these documents and attach to your form and keep on file for 5 years. 

Class Parents / Volunteering in Class

The following form is to be completed if you would like to be a Class Parent  this document also details the role of the Class Parent. Class Parent Expression of Interest Form

The following slip is to be completed if you would like to be included on the parent contact list that is distributed to parents in your class by your Class Parent. Consent form

Student use of Digital Devices & Online Services Procedure

Student Technology Agreement